This is a checkbook register form that you can use to record and monitor your daily expenses. It consist of 2 worksheets. The first worksheet is a checkbook worksheet where you can put your daily income and expenses.
In the beginning, you should put your name, your checkbook period, your beginning balance and your final bank statement balance at the end of checkbook period. You don’t have to fill checkbook balance since it will be calculated automatically.
After that, you can start typing in your expenses in the daily columns correspond with the terms as follows :
* Date – Date of your transaction
* Item # – Your item number, if any
* Type – Type of your financial transaction. You can define your transaction type in the type and category worksheet
* Category – Category of your transaction. You can define your transaction Category in the type and category worksheet
* Payee – The party that you deal with during transaction
* Description – Explanation of your transaction
* C – Reconcile column which you can fill after compare your transaction with your bank statement. Put “C” inside if the value is reconciled and the color of the row will turn into blue, so it will be easier for you to see which rows that is different with your bank statement
* Debit – If your category is expenses, you should put your expenses here.
* Credit – If your category is income, you should put your income here.
* Balance – You don’t have to do anything here since this column contain a formula that will calculate your balance.
The second worksheet is type and category worksheet where you can define your transaction type and category for your income and expenses.
Checkbook Register (18.7 KiB, 4,884 hits)